Fashion trends...

Hey guys

I am currently studying Fashion Management at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, and as part of our Fashion Communication module we had to keep a fashion related blog. Although the assessment for our blogs ended with my last post on the 15th December (showing my photoshoot), I have become quite attached to my blog... and can't quite seem to let it go. So I will be carrying on blogging... for my own enjoyment if nothing else!

My blog is focused on the latest fashion trends, ones to wear right now! Mostly I'll post with styles from catwalks and celebs, and then put up my favourite ones from the high street. I'll also pop up anything interesting I buy/find in magazines, shops etc.

The blog will be updated atleast weekly, so keep a look out for new posts and ideas :-)

Let me know what you think!

Hannah xox

Comments

Popular Posts