Hiking Boots

The catwalk has gone for mad for this new shoes trend - "high heeled hiking boots". Urban chic meets sexy female. Ok, so I got laughed at when I said I wanted a pair a few months ago, my dad telling me "you'll never go hiking in those". But as I scoured the shops to find the perfect pair, the trend began to catch on, and now its become a key look for the season.The perfect warm shoe for the winter, it can be paired with numerous outfits. As always, Rachel Bilson pulls off the trend effortlessly, showing the trend can be taken in different ways. She teams her stunning Louboutin's with skinny jeans for a punky evening look, but also pairs a more casual style with a girly skirt for a day time look. Marc Jacobs uses the boots to rock up his lace dress on the catwalk, whilst Peter Som uses them combined with chunky tights to carries the shorts trend into the winter...

Comments

Popular Posts