I'm back!


With uni, work, exams, etc, I have not posted in a while - apologies!! But now that it's summer, and I'm back home where there's very little to do, I'll be getting back into my blogging. I've switched my site over from onsugar.com to blogspot - so please follow me on this one now :-) All you need to do is pop in your email address on the bar above to be notified of my new posts.

I've actually just returned from London, where I was interning at More Magazine for a couple of weeks. I worked with another intern; returning and requesting clothing samples from PR companies, reviewing beauty items, assisting on photo shoots - and, of course, the less glamourous internship tasks, including photocopying and running out for cups of coffee! Nonetheless, I had an amazing time and learned so much, it was definitely a worthwhile experience. The girls in the More office were lovely too, my only complaint would be that it would want to stay there longer!

After the internship, it's really hit me just how hard it is to actually get a job in fashion magazines. So that's motivated and inspired me to get back into my blogging. So keep a look out for some new posts, fashions and styles!

Hannah xx

Comments

Popular Posts