Saturday Night Style!

So I'm going through a mode of trying to actually wear the things from the back of my wardrobe. My Mum is demanding that I clear out "all the clutter" - so it's a case of proving I do actually wear the stuff... or throwing it away! As I'm such a hoarder, I've made it my mission to find a way of wearing all the stuff I had forgotten about!


I got this baby pink skirt last year from Miss Selfridge.... and it still has the tags on it. It's not that I don't like it, it's just difficult to wear. It's very pretty/girly, so I needed a more edgier top and shoes to style it with. This top was one I got on holiday in Madrid - when shopping with friends, we found the Madrid equivalent of Primark, and stocked up on holiday 'essentials'! As with most stuff that I only spend a few pound on, I haven't made the effort of wearing it yet. But after being threatened with a wardrobe throw away session, it's been hauled out - and actually works well with the skirt. I've teamed it with my New Look high-heeled hikers, giving it a bit of a grunge glam feel.

The bracelets were bought as a set - Diva by Miss Selfridge - and I've put together my two Urban Outfitters necklaces again.

Probably not an outfit for visiting my Granny, but perfect for a Saturday night out!

I'd definitely recommend you dig out some old favourites/unworn pieces from your wardrobe - it gives you the same pleasure of buying a new outfit without spending a penny! Let me know what cool pieces you find lurking in the back....

xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts